Makabagong Kilusang ng Bayani

 



Araling Panlipunan books always taught me about the rich history of our country. And I will always remember that chapter wherein our Ilustrados and Katipuneros photos were printed in black and white, with long passages that tell their bravery, skill and love of country. I always contemplated what was the feeling being saved by a hero. I know that we could debate about this about independence and freedom. But come to  think of it, did you ever wanted to see them in person. Physically not written. Phenomenally in a era of colonialism. Would you? Would I? Can I? Can destiny make it possible.

These Pandemic has taught me about a present ongoing book that caters brilliance, bravery, and love of human society. I book that foretold the tales of people wearing plastics suits and googles or even shirts that imbedded the word “frontliners” Heroes of the modern age. Preventing and fighting against a virus that had colonize the world. Maybe time machines are not yet invented but destiny always find ways to tell us across times, eras and dates what is really heroism.

Its has been months of tiring shifts, sleepless nights and longing family pictures but still you stayed firmed and promise to protect us. The strongest of pillars that gives us  protection in this trying times. Now I see physical heroes roaming. And all I can say is wow. Sacrificial love, devotion and help. Maybe they don’t have swords, itaks, bolos and even writing plumages. But they act like heroes of the old times. Fighting our way to normality.

To our dear frontlines my heart burst with  thanks for all your sacrifices to fight and withstand the virus we face today. The job that is in your shoulders are tough and you still push through to seek for a ray of hope each day. You are truly the modernize Rizal and Bonifacio of this era of technological modernity. A salute to all present day heroes.

  Mabuhay ang mga Makabagong mga Bayani ng Lipunan!


Comments

Popular Posts