on my way


A NEAR STRETCH TO THE FINISH  

Knowledge is not only inhibited in the four corners of the classroom.
My second grading was fun filled and stressful. It has pushed me to do better in my academic track because of the number of days I’m representing the school in various contests.  Every moment I question my capability as a student but through my blogs I could express myself in a way that no one could. This is my way of sharing my love in writing and  it reminds me to be who I am and be that guy who represents his self-confidently.

It was always blessed with great talents and artistic skills and many would question my student life, all I can say is follow what you truly love. Because not all students grow fast and memorize the alphabet that quickly, there are student who bloom late. And these students don’t get A+ in the start nor middle- they grow, develop and prosper in the finish.

I’m now half way in my journey in my year of Junior High School and all I can say is. Be the person who you truly want to be because in the right time you will know that you had made the best decision of your whole life.


Comments

  1. I know you can do more norbert! I believe in you! I'm always here for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe in you, brother! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts