Pandemic ka lang, Pilipino Kami

 

As people redivert their selves in technological advancements. And the old busy streets turn to solely parallel lines. Have you ever contemplated and wish this would be over in one snap? When will I see the beautiful smiles of the people around me. When will be the time the virus would tire up and say I quit. When will it all go? I know what it feels to be in your shoes. But I would like you to meet people who had great moral spirit amidst the chaos of the world, Pilipinos.



My country has been in so much chaos. With super typhoons flooding Luzon and Visayas. Taal Volcano eruption devouring Central and Metro Manila and the outbreak of a new virus. My country had suffered a lot. And I always contemplate and reflect about the things we need, and we don’t need. The things we truly desire and aspire. The things we stop and carry. But one will always value the essence of hope. Hope that one day this virus will stop spreading. Hope to that one day we will share again wonderful stories to our friends and relatives and the smile of every person is again visible to our eyes. Pilipino tayo, strong-hearted individuals that would always seek a new chapter.  And as for resiliency? Well, we would always rise up in our trying time with the help of our fellowmen. Bayanihan as part of culture and values had been a big part in our identity. And I hope our bayanihan will not stop when the pandemic ends and will always continue until the end of time.

                Babangon tayo ng sama-sama. Walang iwanan my fellowmen. We are one in heart and soul. So let’s amplify our voices and we say 

         KAMI AY PILIPINO, TAAS NOO KAHIT KANINO



Comments

Popular Posts