Well reigned year


I will miss the glory old days. I will miss the goodness,  happiness and oneness of our system. 

I once entered SSC not knowing we're to take place. I was uncomfortable and unstable. But I did my best to lift up my spirit, gain more, do more and be more than anyone else.  I guess this will be the last of our glorious systems of laughter and fun.

But I would like to thank each and everyone for a successful run towards our last home stretch through Junior High. Maxconi my family and heart I hope we will always share the bond amongst our senior years. Years would get us old but memories will always be young in our minds. Cheers to a well reign year.

The book of JHS Memories are yet to be closed but I welcome another milestone ahead me--- Senior years and eventually College. For the life lessons my teachers had given me thank you. To my supportive parents and school thank you. And to my Almighty Father thank you for my life.




Christian  Norbert Castañeda's Photos

Comments

Popular Posts