Heal or Design

          Years had past and the systems, days, and hours have wilted. Dreams still prosper upon seeds of knowledge and social being. I still remember the time when mom had ask me that same old phrase. I had always stand firm and said I want to become a Fire Fighter Ma'am!

          But years had change and I had to open my eyes and seek doors. Lay my feet in fields of various men and women. Breathing heavily I took chances to roll the dice upon my luck design was facing up 

         Architecture  suits me and my personality for I am an artist. And someday I want to have blue prints that would be a sentiment of the tiring nights of drafting various buildings both tall and appealing. But my heart was drawn to animal care and that also suits my academic capabilities as for which I wanted to have new perspective among health and sanitation for animals. I am fond in marine and terrestrial animals. And for which the two highly different occupations tangle my knots and ideas.


          I'm fuzz and obnoxious. But I know for myself the God will guide me along my journey. I entrust to Him my Book of Life. Because there is no sweeter success when He writes it. 

          Maybe I'm a little bit worried but Heal and Design is what my heart desires.


https://ya-webdesign.com/image/medicine-vector-clinic/1129589.html
https://architects.com/image/uk/22385.html

Comments

  1. work hard and make it happen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love, who you really are. And have the courage to do that. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can dream it,you can do it. goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts