smiles ft. me

Change is constant 
Discoveries are yet to unveil its secrets. We explore and change with chapters of new beginnings. Our passion makes everything change. Change what we do. What can happen in the future and influence one’s life. The change we want for ourselves should suit us and be the mirror of our near future. The system of which gives us more things to strive for.
But let me tell you the truth. People somehow in this 21st century world don’t accept change. Somehow they feel bothered of who they are or what they become. Our communities hold back to the past and continue to suffer the consequences. Let’s change our perspective and realize that change is the beauty of life. And you might influence others to change also. 

       
As a student leader we always imply change in many ways we put off our shoes and try to fit in with their habit of life. We are not entitled for such but social working changes my life. And seeing the smile of a child brings me to cloud 9 as they say. The working force of the SSG ISNHS was my second family and a home as well in times struggles arise. Growing up with a family that can provide was a blessing but somehow I can’t stand to see people or children in the streets begging for money. My heart skips beat and my body does not refuse the urge to help. As a student journalist I poured my heart and soul writing stories about indigent families and baby’s and seeing it in their eye is like seeing a ghost town of no luck. Through my writing I can contribute and in form the community about the struggles of many families all throughout my community but also for the whole country.


Our realization life does not always seem too bad. If good change start with me definitely it influence others. And remember always to smile.




https://woman.thenest.com/social-work-opportunities-philippines-16884.html
https://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunitiephilippineslocation=&category=&country=39&region

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts