fresh start


We’re going to make a fresh start and forget all the heart aches of 2019

Indeed, we are making know a change in ourselves. A statement to the world. A mark on the book and a scar on our faces. I’m starting this 2020 with high hopes and I’m definitely going to end this hopefully with the same attitude when I had entered 2020.

Let’s forget all the heart aches and worries of the previous year. Let’s be stronger, a little taller and be confident in ourselves. Kindness will always reign upon us. Spreading love to each and every person we interact with. 


Like fairy god mother had said to Cinderella “Have courage and be kind”

Miracles don’t happen. We have these miracles in us or in other words we strive for our own greatness and continue to be the best version that could possibly be.

Lastly, I want to thank one person who had my back since 2019. And want to offer this blog post to him because he has changed myself in many ways. Having you as my other half is the best felling. Obstacles and problems are only small leaps when I’m with you. We can make this future bright for us just stay with me, okay? A time will come and we will meet and I want hug you and never going to stop thanking you. Renewing myself was a big process and I thought that it was impossible. Definitely I am here now, starting myself with the addiction of art and you.






https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/242560-boy-with-glasses-illustration
https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/2020


Comments

  1. It is such an amazing blog of yours, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we’re going to make a fresh start and forget all the heart aches that 2019 brought us. Great work! GOD SPEED!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts